Monday, January 23, 2006

Charge it!!!

Here at Penultimate Grooviness, capitalism is very much encouraged. In efforts to support the free market, many purchases are made (hey! I'm being patriotic! right? right? oh...) and the search is always on for appropriate places for those funny little slips of paper we call money to be spent at.

Well, I am pleased to report that a new e-store has been opened! Nate, of Presbyterian Thoughts and Life on Union Avenue fame, has designed a number of items, both useful and decorative. Amongst the favorites of yours truly are the Girlie Presbyterian shirt and the Calvin the Blogger apron. Also on my wish list are the ARC of GR sweatshirt and notebook (useful for keeping up with Rev Lanning, and definitely helpful for up and coming conventricles (sp?)!), though one wonders about the man bag.

So, chickens, run out and do your patriotic duty (and help pay someone's seminary tuition!) and buy, buy, buy!

13 comments:

steveandjanna said...

We must ask Nate how difficult it is to do these things. I see a whole line of firejohnlsmith.net apparal available in the near future.

Mark said...

Oh dear... first everybody gets a brog, now we'll all be starting our own online shops. Nate's is way too cool, though. The apron is by far the best of the bunch.

Eva Lemmon..? said...

Hey, Shall I make a 100% calvanist shirt?

I'd put TULIP on it or something.....

Janna said...

yeah! and I want a "I chose to be a Calvinist because I was predestined to become one" bumper sticker!

Anonymous said...

I do not know who this PRESBYTERIAN THOUGHTS:living a well-thought-out life guy is, but I bought one of each because it is all so cool...plus it will let everyone who sees it KNOW that you are a Christian.....I think you all should buy one of each too....and tell all your friends....they NEED THIS STUFF!!

gretchenjohnson said...

Rumor has it that it took Nate 3 days to get the store up and running. Living a Life Well Spent.

NPE said...

I have repented of my ill used time.

Now I just need people to spend money on the stuff to aid in the redemption of that time ill spent.

Anonymous said...

Nate is exaggerating. It took a few hours within the time frame of 3 days. :) Still, a few too many hours....

Anonymous said...

Buy Buy Buy!!

Support the Seminarians: it is our duty under the fourth commandment! (See Heidelberg Catechism on the 4th commandment)!

Eva Lemmon..? said...

I take it you haven't got rid of much of the stuff?

Mark said...

Every business starts small... I'd love to see this explode into something bigger. Everybody should have a "Calvin updating his blog" shirt.

Wife, Mom, Teacher said...

Right!

Anonymous said...

has it been passed by the session of our church for Nate to make filthy profits by using our name?