Thursday, December 15, 2005

Random Stuff

Well, the semester is over! Hurrah! I managed to pull through finals creditably and now don't care to think about school until January.

Christmas is coming and I still have to buy gifts. Hmmm...

Not enough people appreciate Abba music. It's about as cool as it gets. Disco rocks, y'all.

Could it be that the gnomes of Wendler Avenue have come here to Pineview for the sole purpose of stealing my socks? It would explain a lot.

My sister Grace has a pretty sweet series going on her blog. Muppets are the reason for the season! Oh... wait...

Well, that's probably enough randomness for this evening. A new blog series is forthcoming on the rising architectural trend of neo-urbanism. I know, I know. It sounds thrilling. Try and calm yourselves.

5 comments:

Grace said...

Gnomes stole your socks? They stole a CD I have not even listened to yet and they stole $20.00 from me. Where in the world are they and why are they stealing our stuff??

Mrs. P said...

NEO-URBANISM!!! YEAH BABY!!! BRING IT ON!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Sorry to hear that the Cottage Gnomes have expanded their territory. Filthy buggers.

steveandjanna said...

There must be more random things going on Janna.

Anonymous said...

The gnomes stole alot of things,notliberal,including my sanity

Erika said...

I've never met a gnome.