Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Wheel of morality, turn, turn, turn. Tell us the lesson that we should learn.



So ever since John and Chuck posted about Animaniacs stuff on YouTube, I've been struck with how educational a show my favorite cartoon really was. That's right. I said it was educational. Not a waste of time at all. No. It was educational. Yeah. That's my story. I'm stickin' with it. It was instructive and informative. Note, if you will, the geographical lessons - nations of the world, states and capitols, even planets of our solar system. The senses song is classic, of course, but nothing, no nothing, can possibly compete with the coolest song ever. Neuroanatomy rocks, y'all.

2 comments:

steveandjanna said...

You can't be serious.

Mark said...

Of course she can be. It really was educational, which is amusing inasmuch as we mocked educational television even while watching Animaniacs. Weird.