Tuesday, December 19, 2006

It's a boy!

Yes folks, it's a boy. Stuart Mark Birn is due April 27, 2007, and those who know such things inform me that he is healthy and well and developmentally on track. We give thanks to God for this blessing, and covet prayers for continued health.

Ultrasound pictures are forthcoming.

BTW - I think little Stuart would look really cute in one of these (and for those of you who were sure it was a girl and wanted to order one of these, remember, Stuart might have a sister someday :-) )

6 comments:

steveandjanna said...

Oh nice, you're already begging for clothes.

Anonymous said...

*sigh* now I can't get that for you. It'll just be too predictable!

Congrats. I was, of course, a believer that he was a girl...you should have just not told so that when he was born we'd all still be betting on a girl.
love ya

Anonymous said...

so where are those ultrasound pictures anyway?

<3

steveandjanna said...

I'm still waiting to see those ultrasound pics...

Anonymous said...

me too!!

Anonymous said...

Tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock......