Sunday, July 31, 2005

Social revolutionary mourned


Famed revolutionary NotLiberal is being mourned the world over today. NotLiberal bravely took one for the team and was sent into exile where he was denied free expression within the brogosphere. Administrators of SIO, angered by recent "acts of webrog hooliganism", made an example of NotLiberal, who was caught in the act of posting a comment. He sent a message to fellow revolutionaries after being banned, encouraging them that he would continue the fight for free speech. "My voice will be heard, no matter how many punishments I am given. I will be a marytr to my cause. Peace be with you, for I am one of you."
Candlelight vigil to be held Friday at the park. Donations may be made to the Me Fund.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Correction: Donations are to be made to the Human Fund. Money for people.

Anonymous said...

He looks so lifelike!
Thank you, NotLiberal. We will never forget.
- The Mother of All Jurries

Anonymous said...

Awesome pic...

Though his smoking habit is a bit of a turn off...

Eva Lemmon..? said...

I visited the shrine, and someone left gefilta-fish.

Mark said...

The ban has been lifted, let the celebrations begin! The voice of the people has been heard!

Erika said...

Hmm, he IS bald!!

Anonymous said...

Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty we are free at last. The chains of bondage have been lifted and lo and behold a new nation is born! A nation that cherishes freedom! A nation overflowing with milk, honey and gefilte fish!

I wish to say thank you to all of my supporters. You have been with me throughout this terrible injustice and you will never be forgotten. Let this incident be a lesson to us all. Let us never take freedom for granted and let us always be willing to spit in the face of injustice.

Mark said...

Breathe the free air, you who were banned!

Janna said...

And the peasants rejoiced! Hurrah!

Sorry, yes, of course I meant the Human Fund. D'oh!

NPE said...

Janna
This is SO FUNNY!

FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FREE TIBET...I MEAN, FREE NL!

Anonymous said...

You are hilarious Janna!